Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge

Do you watch The Gilmore Girls? I've never seen it but now I want to check it out! I have read on a few blogs lately about the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge and decided to share it with you all.



Apparently, over the course of the show, Rory Gilmore was filmed reading 339 different books which can be found here on listchallenges.com. Click on each book cover as you scan down the page and a little check mark will magically appear to help tally your score.

I started the list with full confidence that I'd have at least one-third. I'm ashamed to admit that I have read less than 10%. If I could've counted movies as well, then, my score would've been a bit higher.

However, this list did remind me of a few books that I've been wanting to read but just haven't gotten around to it, yet. Also, there are a few that I certainly don't want to read so I'll most likely never complete the RGRC.

What about you? What is your score? Post below and let's see who has the most.

Smile :) donnamusing

No comments: