Friday, May 9, 2008

Fond Memories



Here is a little poem I wrote for my Mother in Law for Mother's Day and attached it to the back of her Mother's Day gift shown below. I made a page frame with a couple photos of her mom, one with Sandy (my MIL) as a baby. Her mom went to be with Jesus on Christmas Eve of 2006. I wanted to do this for her last year, obviously, I didn't but better now than never. FOND MEMORIES-HAPPY DAYS
SUNSETS AND RISES-TIMES OF PLAY
DAYS AT THE BEACH-LOVE IN THE AIR
MOMENTS OF QUIET-TALKS TO SHARE
SPRINKLERS IN SUMMER-COLORS OF FALL
SLEDDING IN WINTER-SPRING, BEST OF ALL
NO MATTER THE SEASON, NO MATTER THE DAY
EVERY HEARTBEAT HOLDS HER LOVE TO STAY
MORE JOYOUS THAN YOUR EYE HAS EVER SEEN
IS HER DANCE BY THE CRYSTAL STREAM
NO PAIN, NO SICKNESS, NO DEATH, NO SORROW
JUST PURE BLISS-NO WORRY OF TOMORROW
REMEMBER THE GREAT TIMES AND LET YOUR HEART MEND-
WITH ETERNITY TOGETHER, THE BEST TIMES WILL NEVER END!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Such cool pictures & what an awesome gift. I'm sure she loved it!!