Saturday, October 6, 2012

Writer's Block...

After having "Writer's Diarrhea" for quite some time - keeping me up at night because I HAD TO WRITE - now, I've been stricken with the dreaded "Writer's Block." 

I've found "writing" to be therapeutic for me and, ultimately fulfilling. Even if I am the only one to ever enjoy the stories I have written, I delight in them.

I'm sure I will jump this hurdle and continue to finish this story. In the meantime, I had a dream last night that has inspired me with another story. The problem is that the story from the dream is twirling around in my mind disrupting my focus from my current project. 

One day at a time. One story at a time. One scene at a time. Until, one day it is completed. Eventually, these 32,000 words will double and I will reach the end. 

Find something that you love and do it, even if it's only for yourself.

Smile :) donnamusing


No comments: